Do you want to download and install Play Store for free? I will tell you how to do it, so keep on reading this post. Downloading and installing Play Store is very easy, since you just need to follow some steps that I will explain you below.
As you know, Play Store is an official app store that belongs to Google. It is very important to have this app on your device, since it is a secure and safe place in order to download the applications you need. It is also important to know that Play Store only works on Android devices.
Why should I install Play Store on my android device?
Play Store is the official app store for Android devices, therefore, it a very secure and safe place in order to get your favourite apps. You will be able to download and install thousands and thousands of apps. Most of the apps are free, but you will have to pay for some apps too. There are an app for anything, so you will not have problems to find that app you need. Although there are an app for anything, they keep on developing new apps.
Most of the Android devices count with the installation of Play Store by default, but there are some Chinese phones without having Play Store installed. Maybe, you need to install Play Store because there is a problem with your phone and you need to reformat it. Whatever the problem, this post will show your how to download and install Play Store on your Android device.
Steps to download and install Play Store on your Android device
First of all, you need to make sure that your Android device does not have Play Store by default, because most of them already have it. In case you need to download and install it, let me tell you that you can download and install Play Store on your device for free. Keep on reading in order to know the steps you need to follow:
- You need to accept the permissions to allow your phone to install from unknown origin. It belongs to the security of your Android device: it will not allow installations of apps from unknown origins, so that is why you need to accept these apps installations of unknown origins. Accept this by clicking on Settings Menu, access Security and accept apps from unknown origins.
- It is time to search for the APK Play Store file in order to get Play Store on your Android device. Therefore, type “download Play Store for Android or Smartphone” on your Internet browser. There will be many different pages in order to download this APK, but you need to make sure you are downloading the last version of Android and a free virus app. Since, it is hard to find a good place to download the APK, we recommend you downloading and installing Play Store from a secure place, such as APL Mirror, since it is considered as a safe and secure place to download APKs.
- Once you have found the perfect page in order to download and install Play Store on your Android device, seek for the APK file of Play Store. Thanks to APK Mirror, you will be able to find and download Play Store for your Android device.
- Once you have downloaded the APK, locate it in the folder where all your downloads are. Select it and open it. Your Android device will start installing Play Store automatically. After some seconds or few minutes, you will already have Play Store installed on your Android device.
- Once you have installed Play Store on your Android device, you need to activate it. In order to do this, you need to create a Google account (just in case you do not have a Google account yet). Once you have your Google account, log in and you are ready to use Play Store.
How to download applications from Play Store
Once you have downloaded and installed Play Store on your Android device, you need to learn how to download applications from Play Store, don’t you? Keep on reading and follow the steps below in order to find and download thousands of apps related to your likes and uses:
- First of all: click on the Play Store icon in order to open the app you have just installed.
- Once you are in the Play Store interface, you need to look for those app you are looking forward to downloading. On the upper part of the app, there is a search bar in order to type the name of the app you are looking for. It is very easy to use, so you will not get lost. There are different category bars just in case you want to have a look around the apps available. Thus, you will probably download and install other apps you did not know, since they will fit on your likes. In addition, every time you look for a app, Play Store will show you all the results sorted by rates. The most rated positively apps will appear first.
- After finding the app you need, it is time to download it. As I said before, there are many free apps, but there are also paid apps, so you need to pay attention to it. Once you have find the app you need, click on it and a new interface of the app will open. It is important to read the opinions of other users about that app, maybe you find it useless for you. If you are sure you need that app, then click on the green button “Install” and it will star to downloading and installing automatically on your device.
- Once you have click on the green button to download and install any app on your Android device, you will have to accept the Terms and Conditions. That is all you need to know and do in order to download and install apps on your Android device.
I hope this post has helped you enough in order to get Play Store and download new apps. It is very easy to do, and you will be able to get Play Store in few minutes form a safe and secure place.