Where to download the Google Play Store APK safely
The Google Play Store comes in APK format like any other Android app. You can download APKs from websites, tech blogs, and trusted people on forums or other places.
However, for now, APKMirror is probably your best bet for trusted Google Play Store APKs.
How to uninstall apps from your devices
Uninstall apps from Android devices.
- Access “Settings” and click on “Applications” or “Applications Manager”.
- Use the tab “downloads” and click on the applications you would like to remove from your devices.
- Click on “uninstall” and the app you wanted to remove will disappear automatically.
Uninstall apps from iOs devices.
- Unlock your phone and stay on the main screen.
- Press the application icon you want to remove.
- After some seconds, the app you are pressing will start to vibrate. Then, an “X” symbol will appear on the upper right of your screen.
- Click on the “X” and the app will start uninstalling.
Uninstall apps from Windows Phones.
- Access the applications list of your phone and look for the app you would like to remove.
- Press the app for some seconds and an additional menu will appear.
- Once the new menu has appeared, click on “uninstall”.
- Accept the action and the app will uninstall automatically.