Are you worried about the security of your home? Do you want to protect your belongings too? Thanks to Cawice, you will not have to worry about those things anymore.
Do you have any useless smartphone and you want to give it some use? I will give you the answer: you can convert your old devices into a useful and functional security camera. Due to this app, you will not have to buy a real security camera or spend a lot of money on the installation, since you can use your old devices.
Stay here if you want to use your old smartphones and give them a second life, or even your PC as a potential security cameras.
Where to download Cawice on your Android devices
Download Cawice for Android devices.
Some important characteristics you should know about Cawice
- Cawice allows you to record live HD videos streaming of the area where the camera is. In addition, there are some other options, such as full screen view, zooming in and zooming out. Explore this app in order to know about the other options.
- Cawice also counts with a detector of movements and sounds. Every time there is a suspicious movement or sound, this app will send you an alert. In case there is a really suspicious situation, you can activate the siren in order to present any type of theft at home.
- In addition, Cawice records videos and take image captures during all day, so you do not need to check if there is any suspicious situation constantly. You can view the videos and image captures later when you are free or when you need to assure everything is okay.
- Cawice counts with two way talking too. This feature works as a call, you can talk to the children, to your old family members or pets when they are at home. Thanks to this communication, you can be in touch every time when needed.
- This app also counts with a characteristic very uncommon. Cawice allows different users to control the cameras. For example, this feature is useful when both parents work out of home and they need to check if everything is okay. Therefore, more than one person can use this app at the same time.
- If there is someone in the room, this app will detect that person. This feature could be useful in case of different people at home. For example, you can use this characteristic if you need to check on the senior people.
- Cawice counts with a flashlight and a night mode, so you will be able to check on your home even if it is dark inside.
- Cawice is a very secure and safe app. Every image and video are encrypted and all these files will be stored on your device or on your Google Drive account. Nobody will be able to access these files except for you.
How to install Cawice step by step
This app can be officially installed on your Android devices, but you can also install it on your PC, both Windows and Mac PC, although it is not official. Make sure you have a connection to Internet, since this app will not work properly without Internet.
How to install Cawice on an Android device
It is very easy to download and install, so follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to have two Android devices, one will be the “camera” and the other one, the “viewer”.
- Access Play Store, download, and install Cawice on both devices. Make sure you use the same Google account.
- Once you have installed the app, launch it on both devices and choose the role each device will take (camera and viewer).
- Pair the devices and leave the camera device wherever you want. Make sure it will records what you really need to view.
How to install Cawice on a PC
As Cawice is not officially available for PC, you will have to download and emulator. There are many Android emulator for PC, such as MEmu or Bluestacks for Windows PC, and Nox App Player for Mac. Once you have downloaded and installed one Android emulator, the installation of Cawice will follow the steps above.
Cawice is a good app in order to control and check on everything is okay at home. You will not have to worry, since this app will show you what is happening inside your home. In addition, you will not have to spend a lot of money on good cameras and an exhausting installation. I recommend you trying this app and judge by yourself.